Sunday, April 26, 2015

C4K April

This month I was able to comment on some extraordinary kids.

Will used his favorite type of food in a descriptive blog post.  His description was done so well, I felt like I was sitting in that restaurant as well.

Jinlay also used descriptive language.  Jinlay wrote a poem about her favorite place, the beach.  She was able to write a beautiful poem describing her favorite spot beautifully.

Laurin had the most wonderful advice for other students... Just be yourself.  Don't try to fit in, just be yourself.


Will wrote about his idea for a business.  He is going to merge a hospital and a five star hotel and restaurant.  All his patients will be treated to steak or lobster dinners, a pool, and the best care.  I definitely want to stay there if I had to have surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment