Sunday, March 29, 2015

C4K March

March C4K

Cody was the first kid I was assigned to for this month.  His class was using Google Hangout to complete several assignments.  Using Google Hangout, Cody met a dog who was abandoned.  He was able to pick a dog from hangout and draw him. Cody also wrote his story about a dog named Molly.

Arturo was the second kids I was able to comment on.  Arturo's blog was about the testing the school was going through.  He even gave tips for future test takers!  Don't forget your pencil.



Brayden's assignment was a book trailer.  Brayden wrote about The Thirty-nine clues the Emperors Code.  In his report, he can a brief description about the previous books in the series.  He then gave a few details to spike the readers interest.  I have to admit, I will be checking that book out from the library.




These kids have written for their world wide audience.  I was able to see they were writing for someone other than themselves.  This is the second time I have commented in Cody.  His writing has definitely improved during this semester.  

No comments:

Post a Comment